Good Sunday, Each Sunday I review the patients I saw that week to
see what I can write about to help educate you.
Education is key when it comes to your health. I know people do their best googling stuff and reading what they can. It often takes a deeper dive to really understand what is going on. And last I heard, not many MD’s are taking the time to educate. There are some on line, happily.
Besides educating my patients, my is for them to have a body that is detoxifying and functioning optimally on a daily basis. That means all organs (liver, kidneys, lungs, heart), glands (thyroid, parathyroid, ovaries, testes) and systems (digestion, hormonal, circulation) to be functioning at their best 24/7, and, be in the best communication, balance, and harmony with each other.
That takes daily work. That just doesn’t happen.
Our vulnerable bodies are faced with stressors on a daily basis that interfere with good health: processed foods and beverages, sleep challenges, work stressors, environmental stressors, low level radiation from your cell phone and devices (a pet peeve of mine – because I see first hand how it throws the body totally out of balance – hourly, not to mention hereditary based functional imbalances we all come in with.
You can see how having a body that is functioning optimally on a daily basis can be challenging. Not having symptoms doesn’t mean the body is functioning optimally. Symptoms arise when the body cannot handle the internal functional imbalances. That happens over a period of months and even years.
Here are some actions steps you can take to help your body move in the right direction on a daily basis: 1) Diet – eat a whole foods, farm to table, unprocessed diet as much as possible. Use The Digestion Card for 15 minutes each morning to energetically balance the whole body in regards to digestion and elimination. Read about it here. https://www.drdrewkarp.com/product-page/digestion-card-set-of-3
2) Sleep – the best hours are between 10:00 pm – 6:00 am. Having a routine to quiet the body and the mind before sleep can help. I eat 3 hours before sleep, do some light floor stretching and read before sleep. And avoid my cell phone for 30 or more before bed.
3) Exercise – more is not always better. Doing exercise you enjoy is key. And not overtaxing your lymphatic system (your internal detox system) is key. I like exercising in the morning as it sets me up for the day. I make the time. Doing body-friendly and sustainable exercise is important. I place The Global Energy Card on my body while exercising as it balances and optimizes the whole body to enhance the workout. Blue side on the skin. It also can enhance recovery – important.
4) Managing low level radiation – not a much spoken about thing. It will be.
Your cell phone and other devices emit low level radiation. That has a weakening effect upon the body. Meaning, it throws the body out of energetic balance when you use it. Placing The Global Energy card on the back of your cell phone energetically balances your body every time you use it. Place on eon your laptop too. Find it at https://www.drdrewkarp.com/product-page/global-energy-card
5) Meditation – 15 – 20 minutes a day helps bring the mind and body into coherence. Dr. Joe Dispenza is the man to learn from. Find him on You Tube.
6) Hydration – let’s not leave that out. We are 70% water. Just like the planet. Most of the commercial beverages and even bottles water is processed, shipped and stored for weeks and months. The level of energy of these beverages is rather low. I place every beverage I drink on the BOCE coaster. It has very similar energy as Mother Nature’s falling rainwater and ocean water. That energy is infused into your beverages. That has an energetic optimizing and balancing effect upon the body. You can find it here https://shopboce.com/
I create products that have an energetic balancing and coherent effect upon the body. Just what I do when I do computer-assisted acupuncture on patients.
When I treat patients my intention is to balance, optimize, create coherence and enliven = BOCE. Every product I develop has BOCE technology.
This is my way of sharing this technology.
If you have any questions please feel free to email me.
Please share this email with people you care about. Good health is important to us all.
Have a great week,