Good Sunday, I hope you are enjoying your holiday weekend.
People often ask me what I do to maintain my weight and health. I say, good question. I have been a student of optimal health and wellness since as long as I can remember. Working in one of the first health food stores in New York in the early 1970’s. Doing hatha yoga at the age of 8. I share the information below so you can make intelligent decisions regarding your well-being.
Some basics that I do are:
1) Go to sleep early - the best hours are from 10:00 pm – 6:00 am. I do an evening ritual of light, gentle stretching, reading, stop eating before 7:00 pm as that gives my body three hours to digest. Lights get dimmer about 30 minutes before sleep. Sleep is when the body recovers, rejuvenates and regenerates.
2) Diet – my body and physiology prefers vegan. I simply feel better, lighter, my energetic testing on patients is better, less strain on my digestive system, and anti-aging. I avoid sugar, dairy, wheat/gluten as much as possible. For me, eggs and chicken are a negative. Everyone is truly different and unique. You want to see what feels best for your body. I eat every 4 hours or so. Usually at 10:00 am, 2:00 pm and 6:00 pm. That gives my body time to digest what I have eaten and rest before the next meal.
I intermittent fast 16 hours a day to give my body time to rest, recover and rejuvenate. Hydrating each waking hour of course. And of course using my BOĆE™ coaster to balance and optimize any beverage I am drinking. Most bottled waters and commercial beverages are lacking balance and coherence. Exactly what I am looking for daily. www.shopboce.com
3) Exercise – for me working out in the morning is best. It gets my lymphatic system and circulation functioning optimally and awakens my body for the day. Because I stopped eating at 6-7:00 pm the night before, my body is ready to go. As I am not 35 anymore , I follow what feels best for my body. That is yoga, bands, pool workouts. Occasionally I will workout in the gym with light weights. I want to compliment my body, not work against its natural flow and rhythms.
4) Mental and emotional well-being – Each morning, the first thing I do is meditate for 20-30 minutes. I follow Dr. Joe Dispenza’s work as he is quantum based. I get up from my meditation calm, centered, clear, focused and ready for the day. I see meditation is becoming much more mainstream. About time. Sharing my thoughts and emotions with loved ones helps of course.
5) The ZYTO computerized scan – I personally do this monthly and have been for a couple of years. My genetics are not the best as both parents had cancer in their 40’s. And genetics goes back 7 generations that I can see. That along with some health challenges a few years back.
In addition, I see on a daily basis how incredibly important having good health is. And the costs of being sick. Most people can do the ZYTO scan quarterly. Moving your body towards internal, optimal wellness in a correct, personalized, computer-assisted and body-directed way. Leaving your health and well-being up to chance, good genes, or the latest fad may not be the optimal approach.
I use the ZYTO technology because it gives an accurate, intenal and energetic look at how your body is functioning. It reads the organs, acupuncture meridians, spine and nervous system, teeth, skin, connective tissues and lymphatic system among others. The intention is to address and clear deep-seated and hard to see (by conventional methods) functional imbalances in the body. The body heals in layers. The more layers we clear, the better you are. I want to be around for quite a while and enjoy optimal health, so I take a pro-active, personalized, computer-assisted approach to my deeper function and whole body wellness. Even though I am asymptomatic. Consider doing the ZYTO quarterly. It just makes sense.
The intention is to deeply balance, optimize, create coherence and enliven (BOCE) the whole body on a daily basis. That is how the body detoxifies and functions at its very best. It is a process. Not a one and done. It is more like a lifestyle of continually getting better and better. I take that any day over expensive, symptomatic and medication based care.
If you have any questions please feel free to email me here.
Please pass this email on to someone who is dedicated to their well-being.
And, if you do not have The Global Energy Card inside your phone case to energetically balance you each time you hold or use your phone, you may want to consider that. It is on sale through today. www.drdrewkarp.com in the store. Makes a great holiday present for your loved ones.
Have a great week,